Please read the policy carefully as it applies to the services we provide to you (such as subscriptions and one-off purchases) and our websites. It only applies to our consumer and partnership customers. It also applies even if you’re not one of our customers and you interact with us, such as by:
- using one of our services – paid for by someone else
- entering a prize promotion
- participating in a survey or trial
- entering a competition
- contacting our customer service via our helpdesk
- making an enquiry on our website
- starting but not completing an order
- generally enquiring about our company, products and/or services
Who we are:
We are Fireball Media Ltd, trading as Fabyouless, located at Park Fields Farm, Plough Lane, Christleton, Chester, CH3 7BA in the United Kingdom
Checking and updating how we use your information.
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate. Therefore if you think your personal information is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct or remove it at no charge to you. Please contact us via our website and we will be happy to help. Under
General Data Protection Regulation
, you have a right to know what personal information we hold about you. If you’d like a copy of the information you are entitled to please write to Fabyouless,
Park Fields Farm, Plough Lane, Christleton, Chester, CH3 7BA
clearly identifying yourself and the information you require. We may charge you £10 to cover the cost of processing your request and supplying your information to you. We will ask you to provide identification to ensure we do not disclose your information to the wrong people.
Please note that you can obtain previous order information free of charge on the ‘My Account’ section of our website.
You can always tell us that you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from Fabyouless. But remember, if you do not want us to get in touch, you may miss out on valuable and exciting offers. If you would prefer not to receive direct marketing communications from us, simply let us know at any time by contacting us as below or by following the opt-out instructions in the relevant communication. Please note that this will not stop you from receiving purchase information communications from us. Please contact us through
Please note that it may take up to 96 hours to process your opt-out request. You can also make choices about the cookies and targeted advertising. For more information about this, please refer to our section on
What kinds of personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
The personal information we collect depends on the products and services you have and how you use them. We’ve explained the different ways we use your personal information below.
To provide you with products and services
We’ll use your personal information to provide you with products and services. This applies when you register for or buy a product or service from us. Or if you register for an online account with us or download and register on one of our apps. This means we’ll:
- record details about the products and services you use or order from us
- send you product or service-information messages (we’ll send you messages to confirm your order and tell you about any changes that might affect your service, like changes of products)
- update you on when we’ll deliver your products
- let you create and log in to the online accounts we run
- charge you and make sure your payment reaches us
- give information to someone else (if we need to for the product or service you’ve ordered to be billed for example our merchant account provider) or to a third party to help us improve our service to you (if we do this, we still control your personal information and we have strict controls in place to make sure it’s properly protected)
We use the following to provide products and services and manage your account:
- Your contact details and other information to confirm your identity and your communications with us. This includes your name, gender, address, phone number, date of birth (sometimes), email address, passwords
- Your payment and financial information.
- Your communications with us, including emails, webchats and phone calls. We’ll also keep records of any settings or communication preferences you choose
- Information from cookies placed on your connected devices that we need so we can provide a service.
We use this information to carry out our contract (or to prepare a contract) and provide products or services to you. If you don’t give us the correct information or ask us to delete it, we might not be able to provide you with the product or service you ordered from us.
Because it is in our interests as a business to use your information
We’ll use your personal information if we consider it is in our legitimate business interests so that we can operate as an efficient and effective business. We use your information to:
- identify, and let you know about, products and services that interest you
- share with our 3rd party providers for administrative purposes
- create aggregated and anonymised information for further use
- detect and prevent fraud; and
- secure and protect our business
To market to you and to identify products and services that interest you
We’ll use your personal information to send you direct marketing and to better identify products and services that interest you. We do that if you’re one of our customers or if you’ve been in touch with us another way (such as entering a prize promotion or competition). This means we’ll:
- create a profile about you to better understand you as a customer and tailor the communications we send you (including our marketing messages);
- tell you about other products and services you might be interested in;
- recommend better ways to manage what you spend with us, like suggesting a more suitable product based on what you use;
- try to identify products and services you’re interested in; and
- show you more relevant online advertising and work with other well-known brands to make theirs more suitable too
We use the following for marketing and to identify the products and services you’re interested in:
- Your contact details. This includes your name, gender, address, phone number, date of birth and email address
- Your payment information
- Information from cookies and tags placed on your connected devices
- Information from other organisations such as aggregated demographic data, data brokers, our partners and publicly available sources like the electoral roll and business directories
- Details of the products and services you’ve bought and how you access them or contact us such as browser type(including IP address) and device
We’ll send you information (about the products and services we provide) by phone, post, email, text message, online banner advertising. We also use the information we have about you to personalise these messages wherever we can as we believe it is important to make them relevant to you. We do this because we have a legitimate business interest in keeping you up to date with our products and services, making them relevant to you. We also check that you are happy for us to send you marketing messages by text or email before we do so. In each message we send, you also have the option to opt out. We’ll only market other organisations’ products and services to you if you have said it is OK for us to do so. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing information or withdraw your permission at any time, as set out in the ‘How to contact us and further details’ section below.
To create aggregated and anonymised data
We’ll use your personal information to create aggregated and anonymised information. Nobody can identify you from that information and we’ll use it to:
- make sure our website is working properly and continuously improve and develop our website and products and services for our customers
- run management and corporate reporting, research and analytics, and to improve the business; and
- provide other organisations with aggregated and anonymous reports
We use the following to generate aggregated and anonymised information.
- Your gender, address and date of birth
- Information about what you buy from us, how you ordered it and how you pay for it, for example, a monthly subscription ordered online and paid for on a monthly basis
- Information from cookies and tags placed on your computer
- Information from other organisations who provide aggregated demographic information, data brokers, our partners and publicly available sources like the electoral roll and business directories
- Details of the products and services you’ve bought and how you use them – including your browser (including IP address) and device records.
We have a legitimate interest in generating insights that will help us operate our network and business or would be useful to other organisations.
To develop our business and build a better understanding of what our customers want
This means we’ll:
- maintain, develop and test our website (including managing the traffic on our network), products and services, to provide you with a better service
- train our people and suppliers to provide you with products and services (but we make the information anonymous beforehand wherever possible)
- create a profile about you to better understand you as our customer
We use the following information to do this.
- Your contact details
- Your payment and financial information
- Your communications with us, including emails, webchats and phone calls (and any recordings made)
- Information from cookies placed on your connected devices
If we use this information for market research, training, testing, development purposes or to create a profile about you, we do so because it is in our legitimate business interests of running an efficient and effective business which can adapt to meet our customers’ needs. We create a profile about you based on what you have ordered from us, the frequency your order from us and how you communicate with us. This helps us tailor the offers we share with you. You can ask us to stop profiling you for marketing purposes at any time, as set out above.
To collect debt
If you don’t pay your bills, we might ask a debt-recovery agency to collect what you owe. We’ll give them information about you (such as your contact details) and your account (the amount of the debt) and may choose to sell the debt to another organisation to allow us to receive the amount due.
To meet our legal obligations
We might have to release personal information about you to meet our legal obligations.
Sharing your information
We use other providers to carry out services on our behalf or to help us provide services to you. We also use them to:
- provide customer-service, marketing, infrastructure, deliver our products, information-technology services;
- personalise our service and make it work better;
- process payment transactions;
- conduct review and feedback of our service and/or products;
- carry out fraud and credit checks and collect debts;
- analyse and improve the information we hold (including about your interactions with our service); and
- run surveys
Protecting your information and how long we keep it
How do we protect your personal information?
We have strict security measures to protect your personal information. We check your identity when you get in touch with us, and we follow our security procedures and apply suitable technical measures, such as encryption, to protect your information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
- a summary copy of your orders for up to six years from the date of the order
- your contact details on file while you’re one of our customers, and for six years after; and
- details relating to any dispute for six years after it was closed
In other cases we’ll store personal information for the periods needed for the purposes for which the information was collected or for which it is to be further processed. And sometimes we’ll keep it for longer if we need to by law. Otherwise we delete it.
How to contact us and further details